Best Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones? Bose QuietControl 30 Review
Bose QC 30 Wireless Headphones at $299 should you buy?
Bose QC30 Active Noise Cancelling Earphones – REVIEW
QuietControl 30: The ultimate neckband-style Bluetooth headphone
Bose QuietControl 30 Review – Worth the money?
In-depth Review: Bose QuietControl 30
Bose QC 30 In Depth Review
Wireless Noise Canceling Earbuds – Bose QuietControl 30 Review & Comparison
Bose QC35: Best Noise Cancelling Headphones?
Bose QuietControl 30 – Unboxing + Setup
Listen like never before with Bose quietcontrol 30 cordless earphones.
Choose how much of the world you wish to let in, or how quiet you desire your environments to be, with adjustable noise cancellation. While you’re listening to your favorite music, volume-optimized EQ provides balanced audio efficiency no matter the volume.
When you’re in windy or loud environments, a noise-rejecting dual-microphone system offers clear calls. Bluetooth and NFC pairing let you connect to your gadgets rapidly and easily, so you can listen to a podcast on the train or music at work. With a light-weight neckband that carefully complies with your body and soft, comfy stay hear+ qc suggestions, you can listen all day.
A rechargeable lithium-ion battery keeps going for as much as 10 hours of cordless listening per charge. And a fast 15-minute charge will provide you another Hour of usage. The Bose link app assists you manage your paired devices and gives you improved control.
Offered in Black.
Included: Bose quietcontrol 30 cordless earphones; 3 sizes of stay hear+ qc tips; USB charging cable; carrying case with accessory pouch.
Main Highlights of Bose quietcontrol 30 cordless earphones
- Man-Made Materials
- Breakthrough technology lets you control your own level of noise cancellation throughout your day. Trouble shooting steps for poor or no noise cancelling: 1) Make sure the power is switched on. The power indicator should glow solid green. 2) Turn the headphone’s power off and then on again. 3) Charge the headphones. 4) Ensure the proper sized ear tips are being used. If a too small or too large ear tip is being used, the earbuds will not have a proper fit in the ear. As a result, audio quality and noise cancellation may suffer. 5) Be sure the ear tips and headphone openings are clean and free of debris.
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing so you can connect to your devices wirelessly
- Calls come in clearer, even in windy or noisy environments, with noise-rejecting dual-microphone system
- Lightweight neckband design conforms to your body for all-day comfort and wear ability
- Lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy up to 10 hours of wireless listening per charge